I had to wait until I stopped laughing to type this. Where did you find the lid??2nd time I've seen you armed in a week! One of the pictures was reminiscent of the cover shot for the magazine you did- the one you liked and we hated! :) Very mean looking.Anyway, you made our Saturday. Mom is on her way to work but I'll show this to her before she goes.
The helmet was in the combat camera tent. Walked in for something else and saw that there. I guess one of the welders at Leatherneck made it from scratch and it got up here.
3 comments:
I had to wait until I stopped laughing to type this. Where did you find the lid??2nd time I've seen you armed in a week! One of the pictures was reminiscent of the cover shot for the magazine you did- the one you liked and we hated! :) Very mean looking.Anyway, you made our Saturday. Mom is on her way to work but I'll show this to her before she goes.
The helmet was in the combat camera tent. Walked in for something else and saw that there. I guess one of the welders at Leatherneck made it from scratch and it got up here.
Erik,
Lovely, just lovely!
Miss you.
Love
Wendy
Post a Comment