Thursday, March 03, 2011

Office Pictures

I thought I would show some pictures of my office space. Just to give you an idea where my cubical is. It is not really a cubical, but I left one job with Booz Allen where I was in a cubical to deploy to Afghanistan and I am back at a desk again.

We are actually in tents right now. Most of the bases around the area the Marines are in the district center so they have carved out a base. These are usually next to the district governers compound. Near us they are actually in an old russian office, it is more othodox in design the soviet block.

They are building us a new office. We will share the building with a number of different folks. Out space will have two individual offices (CO and XO, yeah my own office) and common office space and a conference room. The conf room will be the only one in the building, so we may have to share.

1 comment:

Harry Jilson said...

Ted made prints of the promotion ceremony and dropped them off this afternoon. Very impressive.Also glad to see you will be getting some less drafty quarters for an office. Was happy to see the Patriots pennant hanging up and the Cape Cod Five calendar must have made you feel more at home. What a small world in which we live. I think I will forward the CC5 photo to Dorothy Savarese and Elliot Carr- Bank President and Board Chairman respectively.