Napping on the C-130 back from Kabul
Honey, our new RV?
Things are hard into their routine now. And all is going well. I think I have finally caught up with things. The indicators for this was my inbox (on all three computers: unclassified, classified and nato) were empty and in one day I was able to watch two battlestar galactica episodes. That was an easy day because the boss was on travel. He is back and town and the pace is back up, but we have leveled off and are no longer on the upward swing of the learning curve.
Got my first care package from home, which was great. I think it took about two weeks priority mail. It had a couple of necessities, a couple of unmentionables and a neat mouse pad with everyone's picture on it.
We hope to be moving into our new building (from the tent) this week. So that will be a good change of pace. Well back to powerpoint.
2 comments:
Glad to see you got your beauty rest on the trip! I think you could have found a softer pillow but..... any port in a storm!
The napping picture seems like such a good image of the "military experience" that I will enlarge it and keep it with me at all times!
Post a Comment