Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Night and I aint got nobody....but I got teenagers!

Okay, nothing great to report. Just waiting to hear if Erik made it to Afghanistan okay; I am sure he did, but would rather hear his voice or receive an email. All seems good here. Tristan got a hair cut this morning and it is REALLY short for him. I turn to look at him once it was done and he looked just like Erik! Anyways, just as handsome and very mature.
Tomorrow is church and then grocery shopping. The boys keep tell me, "we have nothing to eat in this house." HUM.....maybe they need to start being creative or they will go hungry. Does that make me a bad mom?!?

Okay all for now. Erik if you are reading, I love you, miss you and, well, you know the rest.

Night to all.

1 comment:

Harry Jilson said...

That is one thing about Erik, he is "creative" in the kitchen. I've seen him make a gourmet brunch out of left over chinese food, and sandwiches worth walking over broken glass barefoot to get Yep, the boyz will have to pick it up.....they'll come through....when you least expect it!