I was telling Mom on the way home that it was really strange seeing your pictures. Afghanistan is a ruggedly beautiful country, at least what I have seen of it. The pictures of you in battle gear was startling.I know that you have been well trained and I certainly know what you have chosen as a career but in all the time you have been my son, I have never seen you armed. It took a while to digest but it brought the war in Afghanistan uncomfortably close to home.Your descriptions are well written and a joy to read.Your humor translates into print very well. It's also the most I've seen you write at one time since you we doing term papers! :):)
2 comments:
I was telling Mom on the way home that it was really strange seeing your pictures. Afghanistan is a ruggedly beautiful country, at least what I have seen of it. The pictures of you in battle gear was startling.I know that you have been well trained and I certainly know what you have chosen as a career but in all the time you have been my son, I have never seen you armed. It took a while to digest but it brought the war in Afghanistan uncomfortably close to home.Your descriptions are well written and a joy to read.Your humor translates into print very well. It's also the most I've seen you write at one time since you we doing term papers! :):)
ie typo...should read "since you were doing term papers"
Post a Comment