Thursday, February 10, 2011

A day in the life of the VA Jilson Crew

Second day....209 more to go! Well, here we go....heard from Erik at 7 am from Kasikstan. He sounded good and it was great to hear his voice and know he was okay.
Boys were off school today for a dusting of snow...not sure what is up with the school system, but not much I am going to change at this stage!
Went into work late and had to play catch up for being out of town on business....thank God for Lauren, our new sitter / nanny!
Ayden had an eye appointment today and I was having Devyn drive him there and I was going to meet him. Well, on the way to the eye doctor Devyn's carborator blew. So I left the eye doctor, which is only 10 minutes from the house, and picked Ayden up. Devyn ended up getting his car to the service station, but barely. So, I get Ayden to the eye doctor, and low and behold, he is near sighted. He has been complaining that he can see the board at school, so I thought it was time. He is 20/50 in one eye and 20/70 in the other...what does that mean...our littlest is getting glasses! We picked out a nice pair after much discussion of the Ray Ban pair he wanted! We went for the cheaper pair (much cheaper)! After that he wanted to go get a Marine haircut like dads! So once he gets his glasses I will take a photo and post.
Was supposed to go workout tonight, scheduled training, but too exhausted and I wasn't feeling all that well.
I can't forget to write about Tristan...he just got a shower for the at 8 pm! Stayed in his PJs all day long...hum, who does that sound like! He had a great day in the life of Tristan.

Erik...if you are reading this....we all love you and the boys were bummed they didn't get to talk. Till later...much love best friend. I know if you read this it sounds like life is crazy, but we are a team and support each others dreams and wishes. This is yours and I am taking one for the TEAM. Much love my main squeeze. Oh, and by the way, Ayden is not a good bed mate...he takes up way too much room!

No comments: