....well, can you all believe it...Devyn just turned 18. You would think this would be an occasion to celebrate, but it wasn't. I love Devyn more than anything. Before Erik came along, I didn't know any other love than Devyn...he was the first love of my life. Then Erik came along and there was a love I had never known. But nothing ever takes the place of the love of your first born...especially when you are a single mother. I will never forget the day he was born exactly at 4:55pm on February 22,1993. There were so many people waiting for you to come into this world, especially me. And those that have passed on in life...Connie...you grandma...Aunt Eddie...who loved you so much. Devyn I write this as a way for me to tell you how I feel. Hopefully someday you will not be so enamored with yourself that you will take time to read some of the blogs your dad and I have written, especially your dad. I am new at this blog thing!
Well my son your are 18 + 1 day and I love you just the same as the day you were born, just in a different way. There is more to worry about...but I have to know that your dad and I have given you the best foundation a man could have. With that I know you will be okay in the long run.
With all my love MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment