Ava and Ayden Playing Zim Zam
Tristan, Ayden and I arrived on the Cape this morning at 5am. I drove through the night, as it is the only time to drive on the east coast on a friday. Traffic as tough coming over the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, but the rest was smooth sailing. I will stay through Tues and then head back. Tristan and Ayden are staying through Thursday of next week.
Still no word from Devyn. They finish up on the 31st so should hear something then.
Tristan was in a Tennis camp last weekend at the University of Mary Washington. He seemed to enjoy it a lot and had lots of questions afterwards about what he was learning. There are some good recreation programs in the city of Fredericksburg that we will keep him going on.
Ayden was in a camp run through the county last week. They spent a day at the YMCA pool and Lake Anna south of us. Ayden had been complaining of a little ear pain since the weekend and Wed. he was in a lot of pain. He ended up with an outer ear infection that kept him home on thurs. The medicine prescribed did not seem to do the trick and I took him to a Cape clinic this morning. He seems to be on the mend now.
No comments:
Post a Comment