Back at it this week after a weekend filled with projects and trying to apply for the Amazing Race 9.
This weekend Wendy lead the charge in projects, painted the downstairs bathroom, acid etched and painted the front pourch, painted the foundations, repaired a brick wall with drainage problems, burned all the sticks laying in the back yard, rearranged the living room and Devyn's room, cleaned the house, replaned the mail box flower bed, fixed a rotted window frame and I am sure I mised a couple. All things that needed to be done, but I protested that it might not have needed to be done in one weekend.
Wendy and I also went up to Alexandria on Sunday morning for a casting call for the Amazing Race 9 (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race_application/). It is something that we have talked about doing and figured we should try. The casting call was a way to turn in your application, pictures and have them make a 3 min video of you rather than sending it in. When we got up there there were over 50 people waiting to be interviewed and we forgot to bring copies of our passports so we decieded to go home and make a video and mail it all in. The deadline is 26 July so we should be able to make it. Wish us luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment