Wendy put a package in the mail for me two months ago and it still has not arrived. Well she didn't exactly put it in the mail. She put it together and as she was heading off on a trip she gave Devyn $30 and ask him to mail it. Are you guessing where this is going. Well she was cleaning out Devyn's closet this week and she found the package. No, the $30 was not neatly taped to the top with a letter explaining the circumstance. I mean your father is fighting for your country(alright I am not really fighting more like pushing paper work), but still out in the desert in the driving heat (well the AC is set at 23 Celsius, I don't know what that converts too other than comfy), but still I am out hear eating MREs (we actually have a really nice chow hall with a paninni maker and and ice cream bar), but still....Put the package in the mail for your Pops. I guess it is par for the course for him.
I mean don't I look like I am suffering?
1 comment:
Any comment from me would be inappropriate. Enough has been said.
Post a Comment