I thought I would show my current digs. Our group was basically given 4 tents for our group. Or we
inherited the tents from the Marines we took over for. The tents could fit 2 folks with 10
bunk beds but most are not even half fulled, some even less. As luck would have it I have one to myself. The climate control is slightly excessive, I think I saw on it it was 60,000
BTUs? The is a large soft plastic tube that runs the top
length of the tent with holes in it.

This is my tent. I am guessing there are 300 of these on our compound.

Our car. Each section has a car, but they do not leave base. We use it to haul gear, pick folks up at the airport (landing strip), drive to our
hooch when we are lazy, pick up mail. It is a right hand driver and I turn the windshield whipers on the turn every time.

The classic deployment
moustache. Wendy said she liked it so much she never wants it to go away.
2 comments:
Thanks for the pics- it gives us a better idea of your environment. Ayden just walked it so he'll be the second one to see you in a stache!
Ayden's comment.." He looks like one of those Old Sixties generals!" I don't know who he had in mind but that's what he said! :)
Post a Comment