Morning, if it is morning when you are reading this.
All is mellow this week without any pictures to post. We tried to take the kids to the Obama speach near us this weekend. We were a little late. From reading the paper this morning 26,000 people showed up and only 12,000 got in. It rained hard and we had some nice chats with folks hiding with use under an awning.
I have 2 more days of active duty and then I will be back to working as a defense contractor. It has been a good 6 months of realatively easy cubical work. I got my assignments done and took some work off other's plates. After this 6 months of active duty I have 14 years time in. I have a "good year" toward retirement through July of 09. Now I will have to start hunting for my next reserve bullet, but I have some time.
1 comment:
I love you guys so much!!!!!! Love Carrie
Post a Comment