Well we are back to it.
The boys returned from Butler with Papap on Friday. They both had a good time. Papap stayed until Monday morning to help some with the bathroom. We are about 95% done and I will throw some pictures on the web site by this weekend.
Wendy had her teams state tournament last weekend. They finished 3rd of 8 teams and played their last game into overtime. I think all were pleased with the season. I believe this means that they will not be going to Nationals this year. I think it is the 1st two go. They will play in a couple of more tournaments this spring and then slowly start back up in the fall.
Wendy is in Bristol, England this week at a conference. She returns on Sat. So far she has been having a good time. I believe the gang may have stayed a little longer than intended in a pub last night. All were moving slow at the conference and some might not have made it at all.
I put a couple of more pictures on the April page of the site.
No comments:
Post a Comment