Friday, January 03, 2014

T-Shirts


Brought some T-shirts to Afghanistan thinking I could take a picture

wearing one with a good Afghan landscape in the background.  Well

since I have not been anywhere and don't think I will before this is

done, just took some pictures with the billeting tents/boxes in the

background.

 

1) Wendy sent me this one for Xmas, believe it is from a shop downtown

FXBG.  Not exactly sure why, but it is cool. It is a samurai with the

quote "taking an enemy on the battlefield is like a hawk taking a

bird. Even though it enters into the midst of a thousand of them, it

gives no attention to any bird other than the one that it has first

marked." from the movie "Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai".

2) Wendy sent me also for Xmas a National Lampoon's themed set of

things, I 3 DVD movie set, a "Clark" bar, and this shirt. I don't

think it will fit me after the first washing.

3) In one of Wendy's packages she sent a t-shirt from Shane

Alexander's latest album.

4) Finally, last time I took a Bistro Betham t-shirt from Wendy's

favorite restaurant whom we are friendly with the owners.  This time a

t-shirt from their new Burger Place Vivify.

 

Consider the shirt verified to have been in and worn in Afghanistan.

No comments: