Wendy, Tristan and Ayden went up to DC for thankgiving dinner and then
are spending the night near Tyson's Corner to his Black Friday. I
think they ended up going at Midnight. As you can see is was
craziness. They got to LLBean for new winter jackets and Wendy got
some yoga stuff at a new Lulu Lemon store.
Thanksgiving here was a normal workday, but they put on a feast.
There were turkey and beef carving tables. There were also some huge
lines, so I just grabbed some ham and scooted out of there. Again we
are well taken care of.
Happy Thanksgiving and let the holiday insanity begin.



1 comment:
Beef carving table for Thanksgiving sounds perfect.I have decided that the traditional Thanksgiving dinner isn't all its cracked up to be.I'm with your menu. Although I wish you ate it on this side of the world!
Post a Comment