At the house all by myself I am. It is Monday morning at 7:30. Ayden just walked out the door to catch the bus. Devyn is at work at McDonald's (4am-9am), then off to school. Wendy just took Tristan to school on her way to work. Tristan hit the off button instead of snooze. I usually get up when Tristan is suppose to, so I can catch snooze bar mix-ups, but I messed up my alarm (set but with no volume).
I am working from home this morning and then driving to Camp Lejeune for some meetings on mine detectors that I am helping my Marine "client" with. Clients are people we (Booz Allen) support. And for me it is the Marines in the office I work.
Slow weekend with no pictures to post. There was some birthday party planning for Ayden next weekend. He is going to have it at the local gymnastic center where you can have friends come and run around on the climbing walls, foam pits and trampoline. We also got him some cloths for hunting in PA after thanksgiving. The rest of the weekend was leave and yard clean up.
Hope you don't have the case of the Munday's.
No comments:
Post a Comment