Please excuse me all my loyal readers, all two of you. My posts have been few of late. Again, insert excuses here.............
Papa HoJo and Grammi came down for a visit this weekend. On the first day we hit the Marine Corps Museum. Poor Harry, he knew he couldn't read all the plaques because we only had about 2 hours. You could see the pain in his face as we passed all the displays. He will have to come back for another visit, but he got the sense of the place. On the second day of their visit we went out to Maryland to watch one of Wendy's basketball tournaments. On the last day we drove up to Breezewood PA to meet Papap and Grandmar to hand off Ayden and Devyn. So a busy weekend, lots of driving, but a good visit.
Ayden is up at Papap and Grandmar for two weeks to attend a couple of camps. Devyn is up there working for Kelly Chevrolet doing odd jobs for a good portion of the summer. We did not leave all three boys up there as that is cruel and unusual punishment for grandparents. Tristan is home at a basketball camp this week. Then we will drive up to butler for the 4th and for Wendy's brother's son Connor's christening or crystallization as Ayden called it.
1 comment:
I can't believe it....all this time I've been writing hojo or Hojo. I finally realized I should be capitalizing the J to HoJo.......old habits are hard to break! :):)
Post a Comment