Monday, February 11, 2008

Philly Weekend.

We were in Philly this weekend for a AAU game and a St. Joe's game. We drove up Friday to stay with Cindy (Wendy's Roommate from College, Devyn and Tristan's Godmother and Head Coach for St. Joe's Women's Basketball) and Curtis. They have two girls Kylie ~4 and Hanna ~2, the boys were great playing with the girls. Then on Saturday before the St Joe's Girls game, Wendy's AAU team played one of her teammates daughter's team at the St. Joe's Fieldhouse. this was a chance for the girls to play in a Division I environment and talk with some of the coaches and players. Then everyone stayed to watch the St. Joe's game as they beat the Lady Dukes of Duquesne.

On Sunday we left Cindy's house and met Chuck Westerfer (Devyn's Paternal Grandfather) for breakfast. We had a nice visit and then headed south to Washington for another of Wendy's girls game. They are playing in a winter league in Hyattsville MD. The boys and I stayed until half time and then left to get to Ayden's basketball game. Wendy's team ended up winning after being down by 15 in the 1st half. Ayden's game is always fun watching him work really hard all game long.

Off to another week. I am off to Carson City, NV tomorrow to the National Automotive Test Center where they have some armored vehicles we will get a demo and results brief on. Then I will be back late Thursday.

No comments: