Sunday, October 29, 2006

Trick-or-Treat

I put some new pictures on the web. One is of Wendy and I in our renaissance Page and wench get-ups. They were last minute rentals for a Halloween costume party. It was $50 for both costumes for one night. Easily cheaper than going to a store and buying a get-up. We will try to do some planning next year. The costumes were for a party at one of Wendy's co-workers. There are some creative costumes. One couple usually comes up with the best costumes. Last year the wife dressed up like a Marine and the husband was a blow up doll( Marine staying busy while deployed). This year the wife was in a skimpy SnowWhite and the husband was the 8th dwarf, horny. He had a shabby elf costume, squeeze horn and a sack of XXX-movies and playboys. Funny stuff. But you may have had to been there.

I also put two pictures from a Sunday walk we took with boys of Ayden and Devyn jumping over a fence. Notice Devyn's pants fallin' off.

www.jilson.net under the fall pictures at the top.

No comments: