This was the opening day of Ayden's rec soccer team I am coaching. It is a U8 league with 5 vs 5 and no goalies. We lost, but Ayden got one of 2 goals for our team.
The first week of school went well without complications. Devyn is trying out for the football team. He is not overly enthused about it, but we wanted him to at least try out. He will find out monday if he is getting to the next round of tryouts. Tristan seems quite and content about school, but not quite at home. He has hit the stage where he just talks continually about everything. I think we had an hour conversations about companies mascots the other day, from cell phones to fastfood places. Ayden got a week of all good behavior marks and one day of an excellent behavior note from school. We rode our bikes over to the school this weekend and as we were riding up he said, "I really like this school". So all is well with school
I put some pictures of the cape trip on the top of the August page. www.jilson.net
No comments:
Post a Comment