- Mother's Day weekend went well. Wendy said it was her best yet. There was a little jewelry, breakfast in bed and we also got bikes for her and I and did a long family bike ride in downtown Fredericksburg. This weekend we are planning a bike ride along the C&O canal. (http://www.bikewashington.org/canal/).
- Went to Wendy's 15th Year college reunion last weekend. We took just Tristan and Ayden. Devyn stayed at a neighbors. We stayed at Cindy's house and it was good to visit with them. The reunion was a lot of fun. Wendy got a lot of "I did not recongize you, you look great." She liked that. She also commented that all the ladies look great and the fellas are getting old.
- Tristan's Joke - "Who would win in a slap fight Lohan or Duff?" "Don't know?" "Lohan, Duff can't take a hit". I guess it does not fall into a joke category and there was a little more background from the kids sitcom it came from. But he repeated it to me out of the blue in the car the other day and was funny. If you don't know who Lohan or Duff is, it won't be funny.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Fortnight Plus
A fortnight plus has passed since a post. I am slapping my hand now for laziness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment