Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday morning reading.

After the couple of long weekends the past couple of weeks with the holidays, this full week will be tough. The weekend was a nice break. We went out to dinner with some friends Friday. Saturday was some of the boys basketball games. I think Devyn’s team is undefeated and Tristan’s team has not won a game. It has been good for Devyn to be on this team. It is a nice coach and a good group of kids. Tristan’s team has some very boisterous parents and some ball hog kids who miss five times more than they make. I also watched a lot of football. When I say watched is was more like having the tv on in every room so as I went around the house doing chores and working out I could watch the game. A TV in the basement next to the treadmill was used for workouts and as I cleaned the basement that had not had a good cleaning since we moved in. The kids play down there a lot and spot cleaning was not cutting it. I wanted three teams to win Redskins, Patriots, and Steelers and all did. I think I will be equally as happy if any of them win the supper bowl and chances are good one of them will. I did post a couple of new pictures to the web. The camera has not been used too much, but I did just turn in 4 disposable cameras for development. I should get them today or tomorrow and I will get them up soon as possible.

No comments: