We all left last Wednesday at about 4pm to drive up to Cape Cod to visit Papa HoJo and Grammi. We got in at about 2:30am. While we were on the Cape we spent a lot of time at the pond, visiting and running around with the boys. We did get to a play at Barnstable High School of the Velveteen Rabbit and then hit 4 Sea’s Ice Cream.
Wendy and I left Saturday, stopped in Philadelphia to visit Connie at the Hospital Saturday night and Sunday morning and then drove home. The boys were planning on staying up there until this Saturday but are now flying to Philadelphia from Providence to go to the services for Connie on Wednesday.
The boys were getting a little homesick and it was tough not being with them when the news came that Connie had passed. Papa HoJo and Grammi are having a great time with them and we will probably be back up there before Thanksgiving.
Thorie and her daughter Ava came in late Saturday evening after Wendy and I left. She is moving back to the Cape from San Diego. Her Husband Todd was driving across the country with Cousin Jessica’s Husband Dan. I believe they left Friday morning and pulled into the Cape late Sunday.
While I did not get a lot of pictures from the Cape visit, Papa HoJo did and I will work to get them on a new page once I get them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment