Well Tristan has returned and he has posted the below 500+ pictures. We have not had the official "Premier" as he calls it where he shows it to us and explains some of them. He wanted to do it on the big TV, so we ended up loading the Picasa App to our Roku. I how ever you watch Netflix or have Apple TV you can search for the Picasa App too and navigate to these pictures. The link is below, but if you search "Erik Jilson" once you get to Picasa you should find it.
Public Picasa Albums Here
Tristan has not loaded comments about each picture, but I hope he will soon. He has given us little pieces of the trip, but suspect more will come out during the Premier. We know he had a great time, just not all the details. With the pictures I tried to get him to get himself in some of them. Hopefully he will get some from friends too. An overall good Tristan collection.
Link Here
1 comment:
Post a Comment