Guns N’ Roses – Underwater Shots Become Flowers
http://www.visualnews.com/2012/09/29/guns-n-roses/
Found this article using the App Flipboard (highly recommend). I wanted to share it in the social media world, but which one. I am hooked on Instagram (I am @Griswald22 if you are too) but that is more just pictures. Twitter might work but I can't seem to get into it. Facebook would work too, but it seems so last year. I have the Blogger App on my phone and with my couple of followers I thought this would work.
Off to surfing on clipboard again.
http://www.visualnews.com/2012/09/29/guns-n-roses/
Found this article using the App Flipboard (highly recommend). I wanted to share it in the social media world, but which one. I am hooked on Instagram (I am @Griswald22 if you are too) but that is more just pictures. Twitter might work but I can't seem to get into it. Facebook would work too, but it seems so last year. I have the Blogger App on my phone and with my couple of followers I thought this would work.
Off to surfing on clipboard again.
No comments:
Post a Comment