Sunday, August 26, 2012
OBX 12'
We went back to OBX for a week this summer. This year we rented a house called Swandipity. It was a great 6 bedroom house just off the beach with the living area on the top floor. Each bedroom had a king size bed, a TV and a bathroom (except on kids room with twin beds). The house also had a pool and hot tub. Mom/KeeKee came with us. The weather was not great. I think it rained everyday, but each day had a nice spell of sunshine for good beach sitting.
These are Tristan's photo's below. Thought I would separate them from the others.
Ayden, I think got a sense of the attention Tristan was getting for his photos, so he went out for his own set of photos below.
Tristan was not the water bug of the group. But on a calm day he did enjoy the big tube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment