Went up to the Cape for a visit between christmas and new year. On the way out I went for a little Marsh walk near our old house. It was a great day and shot some photos (note with the camera phone).
On the way back to Virginia, I stopped a brother curtis' house in providence. We got him a tattoo kit for graduating from RI School of Design Masters program. He had not even tried it out, so we spent about 4 hours figuring things out, watching some how to videos practicing on a grapefruit and then I made him throw some ink down on me. Nice to know I was his first. The Tattoo is of a sketch he had done for a possible future sculpture, as he would not be able to mess up his own sketch that is the design I choose for him to do. There will be some more added on in the future (as the kit did not have the right parts for shading, only outlining).
His website: www.curtissingmaster.com
Link to Photos: HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment