Sunday, August 15, 2010

Redskins

A friend gave us two tickets to the Redskins preseason game this weekend. I decided to take Ayden. Ayden's was really excited. Other than the traffic to get to the game on a friday evening it was a great time. We had 1st row on the visitors side of the 10 yard line, great seats. Even had the cheerleaders right in front of us. I explained to Ayden that the cheerleaders can't date the players on the team. He asked "Can you date the cheerleaders from a different team?".

2 comments:

Harry Jilson said...

Good picture, everyone looks so serious...Surely you weren't worried about Buffalo? I didn't know you on the 10 yard line so obviously I didn't know where to start so I tried....but unsuccessfully!The skins looked improved over last year! papa

Harry Jilson said...

saw the blood on the air video. Will the daredevil be OK???