Sunday, June 27, 2010

Allegheny Strongman

This weekend I entered the Allegheny Strongman in the middle weight division (under 200lbs) and ended up coming in third of 6 guys. It was a good event, some great people and a good test for myself. I did really bad in some events and won two of the events.

I also dropped Tristan and Ayden off at Papap and Grandmar for two weeks. Wendy is going to pick them up after her basketball tournament at Penn State. Devyn has gotten a job working at a horse farm near us doing the evening chores every evening usually 4-8pm. He has been searching for a while for work, so is willing to take anything to make some money. We bought him a "beater" car to get around this summer, a 96 toyota camary.



1 comment:

Harry Jilson said...

Congratulations on the strongman! Getting old is not for sissy's! :):)I recognized Tristan on the tractor but who is the Indian? :) love papa hojo