Sunday, February 07, 2010

Feb 10 Snowstorm

We got hit pretty good from this storm, again my virginia standards. They are saing Regan airport got 18 inches over the two day and Dulles airport got 32 inches. I think we are closer to the 18 inches with almost a foot of it coming during the day on Saturday.

I have a business trip to Nev next week and that will leave Wendy home alone with a good number of school snow days coming because



Video of Sledding up by the subdivision pool house. I carved a luge run down the hill for Ayden, but we had to test it out too.



1 comment:

Harry Jilson said...

Grammi and I watched this video with some envy! We wanted the snow, but just for a day! Erik builds great sled runs! Not as long as Jailhouse hill but just as steep with some great curves!