My friend Don and I took a hike on the Appalachian trail along the upper part of Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah National Park. We were planning on doing a two day trip with a 14.5 mile and then a 13.5 miler staying at a hut for one night. Instead we decided to do it in one day. Finishing the last hour and a half in darkness we finished the 28 miles in eleven and a half hours. It was long, but a great time.
Pictures from his picture gallery:
HereMight have to open in new window if link does not work
Some of those pictures:
Don and I

Our mascot, JoseB, at a vista.

Neat Dead Tree along trail

JoseB playing with a snake on the trail

.
1 comment:
I left a comment on the pictures page! Please explain to your hiking partner I was not referring to HIS mother I was referring to yours! love dad
Post a Comment