Thursday, August 07, 2008

Since then

Since the little trip to Canada (the last post),..

The Lovely Aunt Eddie (Wendy's Mom's Sister) passed away after a couragous battle with cancer. Her welcoming laugh and great company will be miss but always remembered.

The Tristan and Ayden are on the Cape for this week and next. They are having a good time of it and I will post some pictures once they get back.

Devyn has just finished a 6 week Algebra 1 summer school session. He took his medicine for failing the final in Math well without complaint and with a good hearty effort. He is starting football summer practice tomorrow after missing the 1st couple of practices due to summer school.

Wendy's knee is healing well and she is down to 1 crutch on occation. Her physical theropy is an ass kicker, but the prognosis looks good. Probably not going to be doing too much if any running in the future, but it was never a passion of hers. She is all over the Yoga these days, which is a lot tougher than the strongman training I am doing.

I was training for a strongman competition in Richmond, but missed it due to visiting with Aunt Eddie. We are looking for the next competition to try. My training partner did well and finished 3rd for his weight group. I have two more months of Marine Corps active duty. So far it has been an easy desk job.

I am off to enjoy my Father's Day present from Wendy tonight with a buddy, Judist Priest and Motor Head at the Nissan Pavilon, --- Breakin' the Law.

No comments: