Wendy and I were both on business travel last week at conferences. Wendy was in San Diego and I was in Orlando. We used a combination of a babysitter for Sunday, Wendy's Dad for Sunday and Monday, and then Karen and Steve for the last part of the week. I came off well with out major incident.
Ayden tried to pull a couple of fast ones on KiKi and Steve, but I forewarned them on a number of possible angles. One example is the bus stop in the morning. The bus comes at 8:20 and three houses down. Tristan and Ayden like to leave for the bus at 7:45 and go down a couple of streets to friends bus stop. We have been preventing this so we can keep an eye on them at the bus stop. So the 1st thing Ayden told KiKi was that the bus comes at 8am and the bus stop is down around the corner, but KiKi was armed with information and quickly set things rolling right.
There are a couple of other cute stories, but the best was just calling in to check on every one and KiKi would just laugh at the cute/crazy/intense house that we live in. Whooooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment