I finally got around to making a movie. We won't go so far as to really qualify it as "making" a movie. I quickly spliced things together and rendered the movie. I didn't include titles or descriptions or any transitions. Next time perhaps.
So what is at the below link is two movies. One is entitled "burke movie" and the other is "burke movie small". The small will take less time to down load, say 30 sec for high speed internet. It will also have a smaller picture. The larger one is large and will take some time to download, say 5 min.
The way the movie is set it has a bit of when we were driving in the snow up to VT on the 11 hour trip, a little of the house we stayed at and then some high speed skiing footage. If you have any questions about the movie just ask.
I don't think these will run on quick time (Mac users). At leasts that is what I have been told. I tried to use Adobe Premier to do some editing, but I could not import the movies. If you know how to convert these files let me know. I am a hack at making movies and web sites for that matter, but I try. I guess I am going for quantity of content rather than quality.
Movies at the below site.
http://www.techdiv.org/erik.jilson/Jilson/video/
No comments:
Post a Comment